Dr. Virginia Hawley is an anesthesiologist practicing in Hillsboro, OR. Dr. Hawley ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Hawley also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1972
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology; Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp Mc, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Virginia L. Hawley MD's Practice location
Hillsboro, OR 97124Get Direction
Dr. Virginia L. Hawley MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Chemotherapy for Multiple Sclerosis
For those who suffer from multiple sclerosis, there are a lot of treatments available in managing the symptoms. However, there is no complete cure for this disease. The choice of multiple medications depends on person-to-person since every person’s body responds differently to each treatment....
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Susan K Palmer MD120 Nw 14th Ave Portland OR 97209
- Luke A. Parr2707 SE 32nd Ave Portland Oregon 97202
- Dr. Marie Angele Theard MD43 Kingsbury Place St. Louis Missouri 63112
- Dr. Carl C. Balog MD527 Southeast Ceser Chavez Boulevard Portland Oregon 97214
- Dr. Shawn Michael DeRemer M.D.6400 SE Lake Road Portland Oregon 97222
- Dr. Douglas H Irvine MD, PHD120 Nw 14th Ave Portland OR 97209