Dr. Justin Marcus practices Neuropathology in New Haven, CT. Dr. Marcus studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Justin Ross Marcus M.D.'s Practice location
New Haven, CT 06519 Get Direction
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY 12601 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Justin Ross Marcus M.D. | Neurologist | Neurology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Justin Ross Marcus M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Study Attempts to Connect the Dots Between Menopause and Alzheimer's
According to a study, there is a correlation between menopause and Alzheimer's disease that involves the changes in the metabolic system, such as the loss of estrogen, increasing the chance of developing Alzheimer's. Apparently, menopause is actually the second major risk factor, after old age, for...
- 5-Year-Old with Spinal Muscular Atrophy Can Give Everyone a Little Faith
While many girls her age are just starting kindergarten, 5-year-old Faith is managing a disease called spinal muscular atrophy. And, little Faith Fortenberry's story is a little different than most.While fighting the troubling effects of SMA, she has been taking Spinraza, which has helped her battle...
- Blocking Enzymes May Be the Key to Alzheimer's Treatment
Scientists at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) have been working on a potential new treatment for Alzheimer’s disease. They are honing in on the genetics involved, hoping to hijack enzymes to do the job.There are genes that turn on to help us make new memories.It’s been shown in...
- Bill Gates Speaks Out to Alzheimer’s Patients
The renowned Microsoft CEO and philanthropist Bill Gates has recently spoken out to raise awareness of Alzheimer’s Disease, and to further research on the condition by making a generous $50 million donation to the cause. As many may know by now, Alzheimer’s is a disease that, at the very best,...
- Teen with Muscular Dystrophy Gets His Own Theme Song from School's Marching Band
Jack Knight was born with a very rare case of Duchenne muscular dystrophy where he has permanently lost most of his motor functions at the age of 16.Despite this, Jack became a real inspiration to many people as he never gave up and continued living his life the way he wants. He not only serves as...
- What Is a Brain Aneurysm?
A small, balloon-shaped bulge on the wall of the blood vessels that supply blood to the brain is referred to as a brain aneurysm. These are weak spots in the walls of the blood vessels that get filled with blood. In most cases, aneurysms appear in the blood vessels at the base of the brain. These...
- Dr. John P. Seibyl M.D. 60 Temple Street New Haven Connecticut 06510
- Dr. Igor Gene Turok M.D. 999 Summer St Stamford CT 06905
- Dr. John G. Strugar MD 500 Chase Pkwy Waterbury CT 06708
- Dr. Maame Dankwah-Quansah MD, MPH 297 S Lake Havasu Ave Lake Havasu City AZ 86403
- Dr. Evan Jacob Fertig MD 20 Prospect Ave Hackensack NJ 07601
- Dr. Michelle Lavallee Dagostine M.D. 455 Lewis Avenue Meriden CT 06451