Dr. Scott Wigginton is an internist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Wigginton specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Wigginton provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Diego, Sch of Med, La Jolla Ca 1979
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- U Tx Sw Med Ctr Affil Hsps, Internal Medicine
Dr. Scott M Wigginton MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95819Get Direction
SACRAMENTO, CA 95825Get Direction
Dr. Scott M Wigginton MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wigginton
- Prescription Pills May Contain Animal Products
One might avoid animal products for a number of reasons – dietary, medical, cultural, ethical, or religious beliefs. Many vegetarians, who eat or use animal products, for one or many of the above said reasons, are unaware of the fact that most drugs contain animal products. Many drugs contain...
- What's the Difference Between Salt and Sodium?
IntroductionWhen people say salt, they usually mean the common table salt. Salt is a mineral that is mainly composed of sodium chloride (NaCl). To distinguish table salt from a class of chemical compounds called salts, the terms rock salt or the mineral name halite is used. Sodium is also...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- Enuresis in Adults
What is enuresis in adults?Enuresis is the medical term for bedwetting, which is an issue most often seen in young children. However, certain adults also face this problem. In adults, it often becomes harder to talk about something, which is considered as a childhood problem. However, it is...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Dr. Manjula Bobbala M.D2575 East Bidwell Street Folsom California 95630
- Dr. Tet Toe MD1411 E 31st St Oakland CA 94602
- Dr. Rahnea L. Sunseri MDPO Box 2709 Aptos California 95001-2709
- Dr. Mohammad N Alocozy MD87 Scripps Dr Sacramento CA 95825
- Dr. Rashida Bokhari M.D1924 Del Paso Rd Sacramento CA 95834
- Dr. Afsaneh Khalili M.D.6 Woodland Road Saint Helena CA 94574