Dr. Byron Bonebreak practices Orthodontics in Columbia, MD. Comprehensive orthodontic treatment includes metal wires that are inserted into orthodontic brackets, which can be made from stainless steel or a more aesthetic ceramic material. The wires interact with the brackets to move teeth into desired positions. Being advanced in the field, Dr. Bonebreak may also use Invisalign or other aligner trays that have been designed to align a patients? smile. As an orthodontist, Dr. Bonebreak must recognize various characteristics of a malocclusion or dentofacial deformity, define the nature of the problem, including the etiology if possible, and design a treatment strategy based on the specific needs and desires of the patient.
- MemberMaryland State Dental Association
- Delta Dental
- ChoiceGuard / Healthy Directions
- Coastal Healthcare
- Davis Vision
- Dental HMO/MGD/Pre-Paid
- Extended Access PPO
- Guardian Advantage Gold Dental PPO
- Guardian Advantage Silver Dental PPO
- SuperMed - SC
- Texas True Choice
- Tribute Enhanced (Medicare)
- Tribute Plan (Medicare)
- United Concordia
Dr. Byron Austin Bonebreak D.M.D. M.S.'s Practice location
Columbia, MD 21046 Get Direction
FULTON, MD 20759 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Byron Austin Bonebreak D.M.D. M.S. | Orthodontist | Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Byron Austin Bonebreak D.M.D. M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Want Pearly Whites? Try These Foods
Brushing and flossing the teeth regularly helps to maintain a healthy oral cavity. Food also plays a role in keeping the teeth white and bright. Acids present in the food may erode the tooth enamel causing it to erode leading to tooth decay. Certain foods like sugar free gum, sugar free drinks,...
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Dr. Nancy Carol Tilkin D.D.S., M.S. 11120 New Hampshire Ave Silver Spring MD 20904
- Dr. Andrew L Schwartz DMD 14955 Shady Grove Rd Rockville MD 20850
- Dr. Amy Peiser Barrer D.D.S 19231 Montgomery Village Ave Montgomery Village MD 20886
- Perry Todd Bonner DDS, MS 3059 Solomons Island Rd Edgewater MD 21037
- Dr. Maxine Villiers Clark D.D.S. 5042 Dorsey Hall Dr Ellicott City MD 21042
- Dr. C Abigail DDS 7700 Old Georgetown Rd Bethesda MD 20814