Dr. Jose Batista is a family practitioner practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Batista specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Batista possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University of New Mexico School of Medicine 1969
Dr. Jose A Batista M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30341Get Direction
Dr. Jose A Batista M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Batista
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- The Signs of Strep Throat
What is strep throat?Strep throat is the most common form of bacterial infection of the throat and tonsils, resulting in inflammation and irritation. Strep throat is caused by different types of streptococcus bacteria. The severity of the condition differs from one type of bacteria to another. Not...
- Home Remedies for Oral Candidiasis
Oral thrush or oral candidiasis is an infection of the mouth caused by the fungus, Candida. This fungus is also known as yeast. It is normal for Candida organisms to live in our bodies since they are generally harmless. However, when they overgrow, they can cause infections. Such infections can...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Julie Patel MD1010 Johnson Ferry Rd Marietta Georgia 30068
- Dr. Eastlyn Eloise Harding-Marin M.D.211 Fairview Rd Ellenwood GA 30294
- Dr. Shelandra Bell D.O.6245 Inkster Rd Garden City MI 48135
- Mr. Daryl Sherrod M.D.1910 Highway 20 Se Conyers GA 30013
- Dr. Jose Manuel Patino MD3193 Howell Mill Road Nw Atlanta GA 30327
- Mrs. Joan Andrea Harden M.D.Boll Mall Parkway Lithonia GA 30038