Dr. Teresa Jacobs practices Neuropathology in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Jacobs studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 1997
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Vascular Neurology
- Real-time ultrasound-guided percutaneous dilatational tracheostomy: a feasibility study.
- The association between proton pump inhibitor use and outcome after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Optic nerve ultrasound for the detection of raised intracranial pressure.
- Low pulsatility index on transcranial Doppler predicts symptomatic large-vessel vasospasm after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage.
- Comparison of accuracy of optic nerve ultrasound for the detection of intracranial hypertension in the setting of acutely fluctuating vs stable intracranial pressure: post-hoc analysis of data from a prospective, blinded single center study.
- Adolescent knowledge and attitudes related to clinical trials.
- A Propensity Score Analysis of the Impact of Dexamethasone Use on Delayed Cerebral Ischemia and Poor Functional Outcomes After Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.
Dr. Teresa Lee Jacobs MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Teresa Lee Jacobs MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is My Child More Likely to Develop Autism if a Blood Relative Has Autism?
Autism characterized by impaired social interactions reduced verbal and non-verbal communication and stereotyped behavior and activities. These symptoms appear in early childhood and impair or limit everyday functioning.Autism and geneticsResearchers believe that both environment and genetics play a...
- Miss Ireland and Her Family's Struggle with Muscular Dystrophy
They say that the loudest voice comes from action. Most youth are currently fighting for or against something. It is truly common for people at present to let themselves be heard and spread awareness of the advocacies they champion. One would notice via television newscasts, newspapers, and articles...
- 10 Year Old with Muscular Dystrophy Finishes the Columbus Marathon
No matter what is against them, throughout history humans have proved time and time again that they can push past beyond their limits. Society has continue to defied odds, against prior dispositions and against what was ever imaginable by all of humankind. The stories that make up this very...
- What is A Partial Seizure?
Seizure is a brain abnormality which is caused by a surge in the brain’s electrical activity. It can affect the entire brain and can cause visual disturbances, muscle contractions and blackouts. Partial seizure is described as a seizure which happens in one area of the brain. Partial seizure may...
- Are You Suffering From Lewy Body Dementia or Something Else?
Facts you should know about LBD1. Lewy body dementia (LBD) is one of the most common types of degenerative dementia. Just like Alzheimer’s disease, LBD is a degenerative form of dementia that is caused by the presence of lewy bodies. This causes the unusual collection of a protein known as...
- New Multiple Sclerosis Treatment, Ocrevus, Slows Down Disease Progression
In 2017, the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) approved the drug – Ocrevus (ocrelizumab) – as a treatment for both relapsing and progressive forms of multiple sclerosis. ...
- Dr. Iram Farah Zaman D.O.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Sayyed Abdolvahhab Sohrab MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. James Robert Gramprie M.D.2300 Genoa Business Park Dr Brighton MI 48114
- Dr. William Todd Dauer M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Evanthia Bernitsas MD4260 Plymouth Rd Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Nawaf H Murshed M.D.34815 W. Michigan Ave Wayne MI 48184