Dr. Holly Metz is a psychologist practicing in San Pablo, CA. Dr. Metz specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Metz evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Metz because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ms. Holly Metz PSYCH. INTERN's Practice location
San Pablo, CA 94806 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Ms. Holly Metz PSYCH. INTERN | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ms. Holly Metz PSYCH. INTERN's reviewsWrite Review
- Meet the Team Behind Sesame's Street's Special Needs Character: Julia
Sesame Street is a wildly popular educational TV series that began to shape our culture on November 10th, 1969. Since then, it has been a long-time favorite of both children and adults. The show combines puppetry, dialogue, and comedy to help educate children on topics such as the alphabet, numbers,...
- The Proven Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Autism
When it comes to children with autism, parents need to have resources to guide them into better coping mechanisms and strategies for communication. New research has shown that parents are improving feelings of anxiety and sadness by joining their children in therapy, cognitive behavior...
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- Mr. Ronald M. Ruff PH.D. 909 Hyde St San Francisco CA 94109
- Dr. Janice E. Cohen M.D. Inner Sunset San Francisco CA 94122
- Dr. Mary C. Lamia PH.D. 1030 Sir Francis Drake Blvd. Kentfield California 94904
- Dr. Sheila Wu O.D. 520 S La Fayette Park Pl Los Angeles CA 90057
- Dr. Cynthia L. Grace PSYD 1756 Lacassie Avenue Walnut Creek CA 94596
- Dr. Karyn Sue Goldberg-Boltz PH.D. 2930 Camino Diablo Walnut Creek CA 94597