Dr. Shubin grew up in Clyde Hill, WA. She earned her undergraduate degree in biology at Brown University in Providence, RI. Returning to the northwest, she worked in diabetes research at Seattle Childrens ...
Dr. Corinne Shubin M.D.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98105 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Corinne Shubin M.D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Corinne Shubin M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Father's Age at Conception Can Affect Social Development in his Child
It has been known for a while now, but not fully understood why, that the age of parents can have an effect on the child's chance of being on the autism spectrum. The full reasons why are not known, but there are some ideas. To examine the potential reasons, recently a study looked at behavioral...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Do Children Need Vitamin Supplements?
As a parent, it is very normal to worry whether your child is getting all the necessary nutrients, especially when the child is a picky eater. Now that there are plenty of chewable and gummy vitamins available in the market. When should you choose a multivitamin or dietary supplement? Experts are of...
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- What Is Low or Weak Immunity in a Child?
What does the term “low immunity” mean?When you notice that your child catches a cold or the flu more often than other family members, or when it takes a long time for any wounds to heal, you begin to think that there is something wrong with your child's resistance.Low immunity is a term that...
- Dr. Mary Chu-Yee MD 4011 Talbot Rd S Renton Washington 98055
- Dr. Sara K. Benda MD 4122 Factoria Blvd Se Bellevue WA 98006
- Dr. Christianne E. Eldred M.D. 7554 15th Ave Nw Seattle WA 98117
- Dr. Susan Mary Hyde M.D. 1355 N 205th St Seattle WA 98133
- Dr. Tammy D Meehan MD 904 7th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Dane Kieran Mejias MD 4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105