Dr. Brooks Graves is a Dentist practicing in Charleston, SC. Dr. Graves specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Brooks J Graves D.M.D.'s Practice location
Charleston, SC 29401 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Brooks J Graves D.M.D. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Brooks J Graves D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Graves
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Dr. Douglas J. Alterman DMD 86 Rutledge Avenue Charleston South Carolina 29401
- Dr. Keith Stanley Wickizer D.M.D., M.S., A.B.O. 953 Orangeburg Rd Summerville SC 29483
- Dr. Ralph Devon Parks D.M.D. 2214 W Palmetto St Florence SC 29501
- Dr. Jack Messenger Condrey DMD 5306 Parkshire Way North Charleston SC 29418
- Nicole Lynn Dahlkemper DMD 1203 Two Island Ct Mount Pleasant SC 29466
- Dr. Brent G Bailey DDS 15 21st Avenue Isle Of Palms SC 29451