Dr. Brooks J Graves D.M.D.
Dentist | General Practice35 Society Street #7 Charleston SC, 29401
Dr. Brooks Graves is a Dentist practicing in Charleston, SC. Dr. Graves specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Brooks J Graves D.M.D.'s Practice location
Charleston, SC 29401Get Direction
Dr. Brooks J Graves D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Graves
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Studies have shown that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. Douglas J. Alterman DMD86 Rutledge Avenue Charleston South Carolina 29401
- Dr. Ralph Devon Parks D.M.D.2214 W Palmetto St Florence SC 29501
- Dr. Jack Messenger Condrey DMD5306 Parkshire Way North Charleston SC 29418
- Dr. Richard Joseph Rutecki DDS597 Old Mount Holly Rd Goose Creek SC 29445
- Nicole Lynn Dahlkemper DMD1203 Two Island Ct Mount Pleasant SC 29466
- Dr. Brent G Bailey DDS15 21st Avenue Isle Of Palms SC 29451