Mary Gardner is a physical therapist practicing in Berlin, MD. Mary Gardner specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Mary Gardner can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Mary Gardner will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mary Elizabeth Gardner MPT's Practice location
Berlin, MD 21811Get Direction
Mary Elizabeth Gardner MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What is Sarcopenia?
If you think aging is all about wrinkled skin, thinning hair, a receding hair line, loss of teeth, and a stooping posture, you are mistaken. There are many changes within one's body that are often neglected or left unnoticed. One such change is the loss of muscle mass and function in the body that...
- Daphne Golden PT31 Hoosier St Selbyville DE 19975
- Patricia Harlow P.T.9733 Healthway Dr Berlin MD 21811
- Levi D Custis DPT11070 Cathell Rd Berlin MD 21811
- Katie M Gilbert PT28535 Dupont Blvd Millsboro DE 19966
- Megan S Macdonald P.T.29 Atlantic Ave Ocean View DE 19970
- Arvin Carmelotes Dones PT37464 Lion Drive Selbyville DE 19975