Dr. Kurt Wood is a Chiropractor practicing in Davenport, IA. Dr. Wood specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Wood seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Kurt William Wood D.C.'s Practice location
Davenport, IA 52803 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kurt William Wood D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kurt William Wood D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Dr. Willard M. Smith D.C. 2512 18th Avenue Rock Island Illinois 61201
- Dr. John Christopher Lemke D.C. 813 1st Ave Silvis IL 61282
- Dr. Eduardo J. Marquez DC 3430 Towne Pointe Dr Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Jeramy David Blackwood D.C. 3012 18TH AVE ROCK ISLAND IL 61201
- Dr. Melissa Kae Birdsell D.C. 1201 5th Ave Moline IL 61265
- Dr. Frankie Amarillas D.C. 5260 Northwest Blvd Davenport IA 52806