Dr. Ken Miller practices Emergency Medicine in Mckinleyville, CA. Dr. Miller assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Miller examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine 1971
- St Mary's Hospital (Waterbury) Program
Dr. Ken I Miller MD's Practice location
Mckinleyville, CA 95519Get Direction
Dr. Ken I Miller MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Dr. Margaret Lee Hall D.O.2700 Dolbeer St Eureka CA 95501
- Dr. Michael David Fratkin MD2280 Harrison Ave Eureka CA 95501
- Dr. Craig Nattkemper D.O2700 Dolbeer St Eureka CA 95501
- Dr. John Kelsey M.D.2700 Dolbeer St Eureka CA 95501
- Dr. Frank Armando Zazueta M.D.St Joseph Hospital - Eureka Eureka CA 95501
- Dr. Kevan Edward Long M.D.3800 Janes Rd Arcata CA 95521