Dr. Esteban Olivera practices Emergency Medicine in Kissimmee, FL. Dr. Olivera assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Olivera examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Ponce Med School MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- MemberAMERICAN COLLEGE OF EMERGENCY PHYSICIANS
- Member AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- St. Elizabeth Medical Center, Youngstown 1989
- SURGERY, DR R E BETANCES-MAY, MAYAGUEZ, PR 1985
- University of Connecticut Affiliated Hospitals
- Internal Medicine - (St Elizabeth Health Center)
- Surgery-General - (Mayaguez Medical Center)
- Univ Ct Hlth Ctr/J Dempsey Hos, Anesthesiology St Elizabeth Hlth Ctr, Internal Medicine Dr R E Betances-Mayaguez M C, General Surgery Dr R E Betances-Mayaguez M C, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Esteban Olivera MD's Practice location
Kissimmee, FL 34741Get Direction
Dr. Esteban Olivera MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Richard J. Lartey572 Harriswood Court Davenport Florida 33837
- Dr. Jay L Falk MD1414 S Orange Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Brian A Nobie MD601 E Rollins St Orlando FL 32803
- Dr. Mitchell D Maulfair DO601 E Rollins St Orlando FL 32803
- Dr. Brantley K Molpus MD1414 S Orange Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Eric T Carter MD1414 S Orange Ave Orlando FL 32806