Dr. Esteban Olivera practices Emergency Medicine in Kissimmee, FL. Dr. Olivera assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Olivera examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Ponce Med School MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- MemberAMERICAN COLLEGE OF EMERGENCY PHYSICIANS
- Member AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- St. Elizabeth Medical Center, Youngstown1989
- SURGERY, DR R E BETANCES-MAY, MAYAGUEZ, PR1985
- University of Connecticut Affiliated Hospitals
- Internal Medicine - (St Elizabeth Health Center)
- Surgery-General - (Mayaguez Medical Center)
- Univ Ct Hlth Ctr/J Dempsey Hos, Anesthesiology St Elizabeth Hlth Ctr, Internal Medicine Dr R E Betances-Mayaguez M C, General Surgery Dr R E Betances-Mayaguez M C, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Esteban Olivera MD's Practice location
Kissimmee, FL 34741 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Esteban Olivera MD | Emergency Physician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Esteban Olivera MD's reviewsWrite Review
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
Nearby Emergency Physicians
- Richard J. Lartey 572 Harriswood Court Davenport Florida 33837
- Dr. Jay L Falk MD 1414 S Orange Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Kerry Lennard Neall M.D. 5350 Faywood Ct Orlando FL 32819
- Dr. Mitchell D Maulfair DO 601 E Rollins Ave Orlando FL 32803
- Dr. Brantley K Molpus MD 1414 S Orange Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Brian A Nobie MD 601 E Rollins Ave Orlando FL 32803