Dr. Jennifer Gentry practices Geriatric Medicine in Durham, NC. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Gentry works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Jennifer Gentry's Practice location
Durham, NC 27710Get Direction
Jennifer Gentry's reviewsWrite Review
- What Does "Senile" Mean?
What is senile?Senile is the term used to describe an individual who experiences senility due to old age. The word "senility" means the state of both physical and mental decline associated with old age. Senility is commonly seen among the elderly. The concept of senility is also commonly compared to...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- Aricept for Alzheimer's Disease: Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: DonepezilBrand Names: Aricept, Aricept ODTWhat is Aricept?Aricept (donepezil) is a medication used for the treatment of mild to moderate dementia due to Alzheimer's disease. This medication improves nerve function in the brain and works by preventing the breakdown of acetylcholine,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- Dr. Iftequar Unnisa Ahmed M.D.3225 Blue Ridge Rd Raleigh NC 27612
- Dr. Trevor Augustus Jolly M.D.101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. Toni M Cutson M.D.4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. Michael Andrew Lamantia M.D.1050 Wishard Blvd Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Kenneth E Schmader M.D.4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. Mitchell Heflin M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27710