Melissa Racouillat is a physical therapist practicing in San Francisco, CA. Melissa Racouillat specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Melissa Racouillat can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Melissa Racouillat will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Coventry Health Care
- Advantra Freedom (Medicare)
- Advantra Medicare Advantage HMO
- Advantra Medicare Advantage POS
- Advantra Medicare Advantage PPO
- Assurant Health
- Buena Vista (Florida Medicaid)
- CHCFL Emlployee OA CFL
- Carelink - CaroMont Medical Home
- Coventry EPO
- Coventry Flex
- Coventry HMO & Premier
- Coventry Integrated Network (Workers' Comp)
- Coventry POS & Premier Plus
- Coventry Preferred (PPO)
- Diamond Plan (Medicaid)
- Duke Basic
- Duke Select
- Employer Group HMO/Open Access
- Employer Group Open Access POS
- Employer Group POS
- Employer Group PPO
- Employer Group QHDHMO
- FOCUS Network (Workers' Comp)
- Federal Employees HMO
- First Health Network (Workers' Comp)
- HMO Select Network
- Individual HMO/Open Access
- Individual PPO
- MetraComp Network (Workers' Comp)
- National Network PPO
- Prism Choice
- Spectrum 100
- WellPath (HMO or POS)
- Multiplan PHCS
Melissa Racouillat DPT's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94118 Get Direction
RENTON, WA 98058 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Melissa Racouillat DPT | Physical Therapist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Melissa Racouillat DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- What is Turf Toe?
Turf toe refers to the painful injury to the big toe, and is very common in athletes in field sports, such as football, baseball, and soccer. This injury is common in activities that occur on grass or artificial turf. It can affect any other person who is involved in activities that extend the toe...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- 5 Exercises to Do If You Have Multiple Sclerosis
Through research, it has been established that there are certain exercises that are considered suitable and right for multiple sclerosis patients. If the exercise program is carried out as outlined, it does not relapse or worsen the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The five most basic and essential...
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
Nearby Physical Therapists
- Mindy Sue Marantz PT 1200 Gough St San Francisco CA 94109
- Mrs. Michelle Breitbach P.T. 3468 Mt. Diablo Blvd Lafayette CA 94549
- Ms. Deborah Joan Bowes P.T. 98 Chenery St San Francisco CA 94131
- Josiah Anderson DPT 911 Moraga Rd Lafayette CA 94549
- Ms. Ashley Ferrington DPT, PT 3727 Buchanan St San Francisco CA 94123
- Mr. Luis E Araneda P.T. 901 Campus Dr Daly City CA 94015