Dr. Jana Chen is an optometrist practicing in Chino, CA. Dr. Chen specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Chen performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Anthem Blue Cross of California
- Advantage PPO
- Anthem Medicare Preferred Standard (PPO)
- Blue Cross MedicareRx Gold (PDP)
- Blue Cross MedicareRx Plus (PDP)
- Blue Cross MedicareRx Standard (PDP)
- Blue Cross Senior Secure Plan I (HMO)
- Classic PPO
- ClearProtection Plus
- CoreGuardSM Plus
- Elements Hospital
- Elements Hospital Plus
- Elements Hospital Preferred
- HMO Saver
- Health Families
- Hospital BeneFits
- Individual HMO
- Lumenos HSA 1500/5000
- Lumenos HSA Plus
- Medicare Supplement
- PPO Share
- Power Select HMO
- Premier PPO
- Premier Plus PPO
- Select HMO
- SmartSense Plus
- Solution PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Behavioral Health
- CIGNA Dental PPO
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus
- Choice Fund Open Access Plus with CareLink
- Choice Fund PPO
- FL Health Savings
- FL Open Access
- FL Open Access Value
- HMO - Northern California
- HMO - Northern California Open Access
- HMO - Southern California
- HMO - Southern California Open Access
- HMO Open Access
- Health Savings
- Medicare Access
- Medicare Select (HMO)
- Network - Northern California
- Network - Northern California Open Access
- Network - Southern California
- Network - Southern California Open Access
- Network Open Access
- Network POS
- Open Access Plan
- Open Access Plus ONLY
- Open Access Plus/CareLink
- POS - Northern California
- POS - Northern California Open Access
- POS - Southern California
- POS - Southern California Open Access
- POS Open Access
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Vision PPO
- Workers' Compensation
Dr. Jana F Chen O.D.'s Practice location
Chino, CA 91710 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jana F Chen O.D. | Optometrist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jana F Chen O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Dr. Vinnie Tieu O.D. 4275 Concours Ontario CA 91764
- Dr. Taylor Woodbury Bladh O.D. 718 N. Diamond Bar Blvd. Diamond Bar CA 91765
- Dr. Ketan Patel OD 18291 Imperial Hwy Yorba Linda CA 92886
- Dr. Leanna M Parisi OD 4515 Central Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Kierstyn A Napier dovorany O.D. 795 E 2nd St Pomona CA 91766
- Ms. Janet Elizabeth Kohtz O.D. 6700 Indiana Ave Riverside CA 92506