Dr. Lynn Raoofi is a pediatrician practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Raoofi is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Raoofi diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Raoofi can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Ms. Lynn Marie Raoofi RNMSPNI's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85006Get Direction
Ms. Lynn Marie Raoofi RNMSPNI's reviewsWrite Review
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Tdap Vaccine for Whooping Cough
The Tdap vaccine protects the body from three diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough....
- Mesenteric Adenitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Mesenteric adenitis is the inflammation of the lymph nodes present in the mesentery, which is the membrane that attaches the small intestine to the abdominal cavity wall. It usually causes abdominal pain, especially in children and teenagers. Lymph nodes contain lymphocytes, which are...
- Dr. Jay D. Cook M.D.2400 S. Avenue A Yuma AZ 85364
- Luis C. Arroyo2316 West Bethany Home Road Phoenix Arizona 85015
- Dr. Vicente Diaz-Gonzalez MD3050 North Litchfield Road Goodyear Arizona 85395
- Dr. Paul Antseliovich MD333 East Virginia Avenue Phoenix Arizona 85004
- Dr. Reginald Bowman MD3223 Griffin Avenue Pekin Illinois 61554
- Michelle M. Cabalona18700 N. 64th Drive Glendale Arizona 85308