Jason received his Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant Studies in 2004 from the University of Alabama-Birmingham. Prior to coming to Ochsner, he worked as an Orthopedic PA for over seven years ...
Mr. Jason Wayne Cline PAC's Practice location
Irving, TX 75038Get Direction
Mesquite, TX 75149Get Direction
ROUND ROCK, TX 78681Get Direction
Mr. Jason Wayne Cline PAC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- Arthritis: Arthroplasty and Joint Replacement
What is arthroplasty?As the name suggests, arthroplasty is a procedure that is performed on the joints. These procedures are limited. Therefore, arthroplasty is usually the last option for the patient as well as the physician. The purpose of arthroplasty is to repair stiffened joints, relieve pain,...
- Risk Factors For Bursitis
Bursitis is a condition that can affect just about anyone, depending on different conditions such as the environment, regular activities the person engages in, or even the current health status of a person. The condition more commonly affects the elderly, women, and people with very weak...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Craig W. Goodhart M.D.4780 N JOSEY LN CARROLLTON TX 75010
- Dr. Steven B. Sanders M.D.1440 Eagle Bend Drive Southlake Texas 76092
- Dr. Jay Shah M.D.811 W Interstate 20 Arlington TX 76017
- Dr. Kendall E. Carll II M.D.8080 Independence Pkwy Plano TX 75025
- Dr. Michael W. Hennessy M.D.3409 Worth Street Tower Dallas Texas 75246
- Dr. Douglas Won M.D.4301 North MacArthur Boulevard Irving Texas 75038