Dr. Bruce Berger is a nephrologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Berger specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Berger most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1978
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
- Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Nephrology; Mount Sinai Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Cooper Hospital-University Medical Center Program
Dr. Bruce E Berger MD's Practice location
Dr. Bruce E Berger MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Does Acute Renal Failure Cause Death?
Our body machinery comprises of various parts and components all together, embedded to function as a whole unit to support life. Each component that forms a part of the body machine has a specific contribution and any malfunction in any of the components can have adverse effects on the entire body....
- What is a Cluster Headache?
Headaches that recur two to three times during a short period of time are known as cluster headaches. This may last for few weeks, to months. These headaches often occur after sleep and recur throughout the day. It usually appears during the same time of the year, or season of the year. It may...
- Vertigo: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Vertigo is a fairly common condition that causes an individual to feel as if their head is spinning and he or she becomes dizzy. It is usually temporary, only for a few seconds to minutes, occurring only when you make sudden head movements, but sometimes it can be so severe that it begins to...
- What Causes Lupus?
Lupus is an autoimmune ailment. This means that instead of your body’s regular defense system attacking viruses and bacteria, it destroys healthy tissues. This causes swelling. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain, ulcers in the...
- Furosemide Side Effects and How to Minimize Them
What is furosemide?Furosemide is an oral prescription medicine, which is available under the brand name Lasix. This drug is also available in its generic form. The generic version of the drug mostly costs less than the branded ones. Furosemide is considered as a water pill or a loop diuretic that...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Dr. Hernan Rincon-Choles MDCleveland Clinic Foundation Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Aiyappan Menon M.D.13207 Ravenna Rd Chardon OH 44024
- Dr. Akhilesh Rao MD24700 Lorain Rd North Olmsted OH 44070
- Dr. Jamal M Azem MD36100 Euclid Ave Willoughby OH 44094
- Dr. Orlando E Rodriguez MD8523 Ridge Rd North Royalton OH 44133
- Dr. Joseph Singh M.D.85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106