Dr. Alton Hankins is a psychologist practicing in Midland, TX. Dr. Hankins specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hankins evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hankins because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Education and Training
Texas A&M University, TX 1973
Dr. Alton Benton Hankins M.D.'s Practice location
Midland, TX 79705Get Direction
Dr. Alton Benton Hankins M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- New Research Shows Many Adults with Autism Are Unemployed
Many families with young adults on the spectrum describe the transition from adolescence to young adulthood as being a lot like learning to fly. Transition into adulthood is a critical period of development and milestones. A healthy transition can set the state for positive outcomes and advantages...
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust of closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at surfaces that have small clustered holes. Few of the examples would be the head of the lotus seed pod or the body of a...
- Dr. David Allan Koch PH.D.6 Desta Dr Midland TX 79705
- Mr. Charles N Silverman MASTERS6 Desta Dr Midland TX 79705
- Dr. Barbara A Brucken PH.D.2104 W Michigan Ave Midland TX 79701
- Dr. Janet Alaine Carter PHD4214 ANDREWS HWY MIDLAND TX 79703
- Dr. Martin Salazar PSYCHOLOGIST2817 John Ben Shepperd Pkwy Odessa TX 79762
- Dr. Cynthia Jean Wall PSY.D.6010 East Highway 191 Odessa TX 79762