Dr. Thanh-lan Trong Quan MD
Ophthalmologist10362 Bolsa Ave Suite 201 Westminster CA, 92683
Dr. Thanh-lan Quan is an ophthalmologist practicing in Westminster, CA. Dr. Quan specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Quan can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Quan can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
University of California 1989
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Medical treatment of missed abortion using misoprostol.
- [A genomic study of adult-onset idiopathic hypoparathyroidism in Chinese by targeted next-generation sequencing].
- [The clinical characteristics of 128 childhood- and adolescent-onset hypoparathyroidism in Peking Union Medical College Hospital: a retrospective analysis].
- Macular Degeneration
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Thanh-lan Trong Quan MD's Practice location
Westminster, CA 92683Get Direction
Westminster, CA 92683Get Direction
Dr. Thanh-lan Trong Quan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Quan
- What is Conjunctivitis: The Facts
Conjunctivitis is a condition that most commonly appears in the human eyeball, specifically in the front of the eye. Conjunctivitis can be seen when the white part of the eye turns red or pink. Most people think that red eye can appear if they don’t sleep enough, but they might not actually be...
- Eye Infections: Bacterial, Viral, and Fungal
Eye infections occur when various harmful microorganisms invade the eyes. They can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. When suspecting an eye infection, you should go and get a detailed eye examination from an eye doctor. Trying to self-diagnose and even self-treat eye problems and eye...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- How to Prepare for Cataract Surgery
The normal process of aging is the leading cause of cataracts. The eye’s lens slowly loses its clarity and gets cloudy as we age. As a result, the quality of vision decreases. Cataract surgery is recommended when your life’s quality starts to suffer.It is important to know how to prepare...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What is Dry Eye?
Dry eyes are a condition in which the eyes do not get enough moisture and lubrication from tears. It is the tears that provides constant moisture to the eyes, which is very important for comfort of viewing. It is a very common condition in the population, particularly in people above 40-years-old....
- Dr. Roger V. Ohanesian M.D.24401 Calle De La Louisa Laguna Hills California 92653
- Dr. Robert F. Ruper MD436 S Glassell St Orange CA 92866
- Dr. Sean D. Adrean M.D.301 W Bastanchury Rd Fullerton California 92835
- Dr. Jeffrey V. Winston M.D.101 Laguna Road Fullerton CA 92835
- Mr. Robert T Lin M.D.18725 Gale Ave Rowland Heights CA 91748
- Dr. Ronald N. Gaster MD19671 Beach Blvd. Huntington Beach CA 92648