Joshua Holskey is a physical therapist practicing in Greenville, SC. Joshua Holskey specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Joshua Holskey can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Joshua Holskey will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Joshua Hamilton Holskey PT's Practice location
Greenville, SC 29615Get Direction
Joshua Hamilton Holskey PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Helps to Treat Tennis Elbow
The findings from a new study indicate that the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) is better for healing tennis elbow, when compared to the conventional corticosteroids. Platelet-rich plasma is still a controversial treatment for tendon injuries. Tendon injuries take time to heal as the blood supply...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Jenna Thom Sires PT200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Tyler D Geib PT4820 W Newberry Rd Gainesville FL 32607
- Mr. Richard T. Jeletic MPT6 Felhurst Ct Simpsonville SC 29681
- Ms. Leigh Ann Frick536 Old Howell Rd Greenville SC 29615
- Ms. Trudy Angela Quilty PHYSICAL THERAPIST440 Roper Mountain Rd Greenville SC 29615
- Tiffany Ann Staggs PT445 Kennedy Taylor Ln Inman SC 29349