Dr. Sebastian A Padron M.D.
Pediatrician747 Ponce De Leon Blvd Suite 410 Miami FL, 33134
Dr. Sebastian Padron is a pediatrician practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Padron is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Padron diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Padron can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Universidad Central del Este (UCE) Facultad de Medicina 1979
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
Dr. Sebastian A Padron M.D.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33134Get Direction
Miami, FL 33134Get Direction
Dr. Sebastian A Padron M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Padron
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Fast Weight Gain in Infants Predicts Obesity in Their Future
“Babies who gain weight quickly within the first two years have a high risk of childhood obesity," says a new study published in the Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. Infants who gain weight after 6-12 months are more likely to be obese when they are 5-years-old to 10-years-old....
- Is This Genital Herpes or do I have Cold Sores?
Herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). This virus causes both genital herpes and oral herpes (cold sores). However, the strain varies, with the herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV1) causing cold sores while the herpes simplex type 2 (HSV2) causes genital herpes. HSV1 is mostly transmitted...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- Dr. Greta Stiebel-Chin O.D.8170 Man O War Road Palm Beach Gardens Florida 33418
- Octavio Vasconcello-Cohen11880 SW 40th Street Miami Florida 33175
- Dr. Gloria R. Riefkohl MD3100 SW 62nd Avenue Miami Florida 33155
- Dr. Isidro A. Lopez M.D.,1495 Northwest 20th Street Miami Florida 33142
- Dr. Doris Aguilar M.D.2135 S. Congress Ave. Palm Springs Florida 33406
- Norma V. Vasconcello11880 SW 40th Street Miami Florida 33175