Dr. Ariana Brosco is a Chiropractor practicing in Providence, RI. Dr. Brosco specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Brosco seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Ariana Brosco DC's Practice location
Providence, RI 02909Get Direction
Dr. Ariana Brosco DC's reviewsWrite Review
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What are the Causes of Upper and Middle Back Pain?
Upper, middle, or lower back pain is one of the most common conditions that people visit the doctor for. Upper and middle refers to the region from the base of the neck to the base of rib cage at the back. The bones in this region work in association with the rib cage and protect internal organs...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Victoria E. Malchar DC33 College Hill Rd. Warwick RI 02886
- Dr. Christopher A Caliri DC1923 Post Rd Warwick RI 02886
- Dr. Frances L Aragao D.C.655 Mendon Rd Cumberland RI 02864
- Dr. Denise Elizabeth Greber draeger D.C.618 W Greenville Rd North Scituate RI 02857
- Dr. Richard Francis Jardon DC328 Cowesett Ave #8 West Warwick RI 02893
- Dr. Stephen M Estner DC1039 Reservoir Ave Cranston RI 02910