Dr. Joshua Braunstein is a Dentist practicing in Ventnor City, NJ. Dr. Braunstein specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- A proposed nomenclature and convention for recording the ballistocardiogram.
- A study in frontal plane vectorballistocardiography.
- Immediate effect of chewing tobacco on circulation of habitual chewers.
- The ballistocardiogram in juvenile diabetes mellitus.
- Some circulatory effects of experimental hypovolemic anemia.
- Transmural ventricular pressures and pulsus paradoxus in experimental cardiac tamponade.
- Transmural ventricular pressures in experimental cardiac tamponade.
- A two-dimensional ballistocardiographic study of 59 apparently normal persons; an analysis of the IJ segment as it relates to body surface area and the anatomic position of the heart.
- Design of a two-dimensional ballistocardiograph.
- Anatomic and electrocardiographic position of the heart.
- The ballistocardiogram in a free clinic.
- A New Method of Recording Arterial Blood Pressure.
- Bed Pan Deaths.
- Design of a three-dimensional high frequency ballistocardiograph.
- The effects of the internal coupling of body segments on the ballistocardiogram.
- More data on the effects of the internal coupling of body segments.
Dr. Joshua R Braunstein D.D.S.'s Practice location
Ventnor City, NJ 08406Get Direction
Dr. Joshua R Braunstein D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Dr. Benaifer D. Preziosi D.M.D.199 New Rd Linwood NJ 08221
- Andrew Adly345 East Main Street Tuckerton NJ 08087
- Dr. Paul Harris Goodman D.D.S.1511 S Main St Pleasantville NJ 08232
- Dr. Jay Rosenberg D.D.S.1511 S Main St Pleasantville NJ 08232
- Dr. Elliott L Milgram DDS21 Linwood Prof Plaza Linwood NJ 08221
- Dr. Robert W. Yaskin D.M.D.421 15th St Ocean NJ 08226