Dr. Judy Brannen practices Geriatric Medicine in Richmond, VA. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Brannen works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medic 1985
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
- Med Coll Of Virginia Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center
Dr. Judy Lynn Brannen MD's Practice location
Richmond, VA 23249 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Judy Lynn Brannen MD | Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Judy Lynn Brannen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to affect the nerve cells, which produce the brain chemical called dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system, which can affect movements of the body. This disease gradually develops, wherein there is hardly any...
- Cognitive-Enhancing Medication for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease?Parkinson’s disease is known to have an impact on the nerve cells in the brain that produce dopamine. It is a progressive disorder of the central nervous system that can affect body movements. The disease develops gradually, wherein there are hardly noticeable tremors...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- Dr. Aparna Ranjan M.D. 8580 Magellan Pkwy Richmond VA 23227
- Dr. Peter Avery Boling MD 1250 E Marshall Street Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Catherine Mcvearry Kelso M.D. 1201 Broad Rock Blvd Richmond VA 23224
- Dr. Linda J. Abbey M.D. 1250 E Marshall Street Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Nalini Morishetty M.D. 1250 E Marshall Street Richmond VA 23298
- Dr. Rachel M. Selby-penczak M.D. 1250 E Marshall Street Richmond VA 23298