Dr. Jose Montalvo practices Emergency Medicine in Alvin, TX. Dr. Montalvo assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Montalvo examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Dr. Jose Montalvo M.D.'s Practice location
Alvin, TX 77511Get Direction
Dr. Jose Montalvo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
OverviewA transient ischemic attack (TIA) is a mini-stroke, which only lasts for a few minutes. It occurs when blood stops flowing to a part of the brain for a short time. The symptoms of TIA are similar to other symptoms of stroke, but they do not last long, so TIA does not lead to permanent...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Alberto Terrazas Kocurek M.D.1125 Highway 3 N Texas City TX 77591
- Dr. Cwanza A Pinckney MD11601 Shadow Creek Parkway Suite 111 Unit 409 Pearland TX 77584
- Dr. David R Hoyer M.D.301 Medic Lane Alvin TX 77511
- Dr. Adam Corley MD2619 Summer Rain Dr Manvel TX 77578
- Dr. Marcus Lynn Sims D.O.6431 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Robert Eugene Murphy MD920 Frostwood Dr Houston TX 77024