Dr. Gustavo Jose Alameda MD
Neurologist | Neurology1095 Nw 14th Ter Dept Of Neurosurgery Miami FL, 33136
Dr. Gustavo Alameda practices Neuropathology in Miami, FL. Dr. Alameda studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Gustavo Jose Alameda MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33136Get Direction
Dr. Gustavo Jose Alameda MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alameda
- New "Alexa-Like" Virtual Assistant to Help Care for Alzheimer's Patients
On average, caregivers in the United States alone spend approximately 18 billion hours caring for those with Alzheimer's disease every year. Not only that, but these hours are unpaid. It could be a terrible burden, as they often need around-the-clock care to remember simple crucial tasks. For loved...
- Rebooting the Brain with Magnetic Waves May Improve Parkinson's Symptoms
Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) is emerging as the safest of brain resetting methods that can transform the way doctors treat many brain disorders, including Parkinson's disease.Science has long dreamt about the ability to selectively stimulate or inhibit various centers in a brain without...
- Support Groups for Muscular Dystrophy: Finding Genuine Connection and Understanding
A lot of people are suffering from muscular dystrophy (MD). The most common forms of MD in children are Duchenne and Becker, and about 400 to 500 boys are born with these in the United States each year. About 70,000 people in the UK suffer from MD. This condition, which is usually acquired by people...
- Musician Joseph Shabason Reflects On His Family's Parkinson's in Album
"It's a weird thing to talk about, because I think so much of the time when people around you are sick, the overwhelming emotion is, like, you feel bad for them and you want to be there for them and love them, but when someone around you is sick, it often puts a tremendous burden on the people in...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Dementia?
Dementia is a mental condition in which one's reasoning, perception, memory, and thinking becomes affected, interfering with his or her day-to-day activities. It is not a disease, but the symptoms are caused by a number of other diseases or health conditions. Dementia develops when infections or...
- What Is a Transorbital Lobotomy?
Transorbital LobotomyTransorbital lobotomy was once considered as a form of neurosurgery that was labeled as "insane". A pioneer in this field was a Portuguese doctor named António Egas Moniz. He introduced frontal lobotomy in 1935 for certain cases of psychosis and won a Nobel Prize because of...
- Dr. David Andrew Racher MD8940 North Kendall Drive Miami FL 33176
- Joseph Arsene Durozel12001 Southwest 128 Court Miami Florida 33186
- Dr. Margareth A. Saldanha M.D.9999 NE 2nd Avenue Miami Shores Florida 33138
- Dr. Veena Subramanian MD13491 SW 29th Ct Davie Florida 33330
- James Gorelick351 Northwest 42nd Avenue Miami Florida 33126
- Juan Antonio Simon Jr.10401 South West 40th Street Miami Florida 33165