Dr. Suzanne Teresa Temple MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)4010 Aerial Way Eugene OR, 97402
Dr. Temple joined PeaceHealth Medical Group in 2008. Prior to joining PeaceHealth she served in the Army as an OB/Gyn based in Alaska at Bassett Army Community Hospital. Dr. Temple, her husband and th ...
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG- 2007
- Madigan Army Medical Center 2002
Dr. Suzanne Teresa Temple MD's Practice location
Eugene, OR 97402Get Direction
EUGENE, OR 97401Get Direction
Dr. Suzanne Teresa Temple MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Temple
- All About Metronidazole
Metronidazole gel is employed in the treatment of certain vaginal bacterial infections such as bacterial vaginosis. The drug in its other forms can also be used to treat other illnesses as may be advised by your healthcare provider.It is part of a class of medications referred to as nitroimidazole...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- 1 Week Pregnant
IntroductionWomen who are not planning a pregnancy may not realize they are pregnant on week one. Some may not even know it even after week two. The reason is that there are a lot of variables when it comes to women’s monthly cycles, so most women tend to assume that they only have a late...
- Children May Have Asthma Because of Their Mother's Health Before and During Pregnancy
A new study has shown that children born from women who were overweight or obese during pregnancy has a higher risk of getting asthma during adolescence. The study conducted by the researchers from Britain, Finland, and Sweden shows that an individual's weight before pregnancy influences the...
- Water Breaking Before Labor: What You Need to Know
Pregnancy is a beautiful experience for all women; however, many precautions must be taken during the complete nine months that a mother carries their child. As a woman reaches her third trimester, it is important to be extra careful and look out for any signs of labor. The need for care only...
- Treating PCOS With Progestin Decreases the Chances of Pregnancy
PCOS is a common medical problem faced by women. It is usually caused by an imbalance in reproductive hormones. This imbalance can lead to problems in the ovaries. In a normal state, the ovaries make the egg and release it every month as part of a healthy menstrual cycle, however, for those with...
- Dr. Frederick N. Green MD3100 Martin Luther King Jr Pkwy Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Vern Louis Katz MD3355 Riverbend Dr Springfield OR 97477
- Dr. Douglas John Austin MD590 Country Club Pkwy Eugene OR 97401
- Dr. Jennifer M Tufariello MD590 Country Club Pkwy Eugene OR 97401
- Dr. Melissa D. Edwards MD590 Country Club Pkwy Eugene OR 97401
- Dr. Matthew M Haugen MD590 Country Club Pkwy Eugene OR 97401