Dr. Deepinder Goyal is a gastroenterologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Goyal specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Goyal performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Deepinder Goyal M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60657Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32806Get Direction
Dr. Deepinder Goyal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for IBS
When conventional medical treatments are not successful or yield unfavorable side effects, most people opt for alternative therapies. Many complementary modalities are available and can be categorized as herbal, movement, mind-body and somatic therapies.However, before using any supplements, be sure...
- What Can I Eat if I Have Celiac Disease?
What is gluten?Gluten is the entire protein content found in wheat, rye, and barley. Gluten is found in flour as well. It is the gluten that helps to prevent the crumbling of bread and other baked products. This characteristic feature of gluten has made it very popular and is now used in almost all...
- New Crohn's and Colitis Treatment May Combine Antifungals and Probiotics
A recent review, published in the Digestive and Liver Disease journal, proposes that new types of IBD treatment can come from combining antifungals with probiotics. Probiotics are live microorganisms that are believed to offer health-related benefits when consumed and bacteria can contain probiotic...
- The Gut-Brain Connection: How Does Celiac Disease Affect the Brain?
Celiac Shows Itself in Mysterious WaysCeliac disease, a genetic autoimmune disease triggered by the consumption of gluten, is known for causing intestinal inflammation and an upset stomach, with symptoms like bloating and diarrhea. Though it only affects an estimated one percent of the population, a...
- How to Travel with Crohn's and Colitis
People with irritable bowel diseases such as Crohn's Disease or Ulcerative Colitis are often very apprehensive at the thought of trying to plan even a moderately traveled trip, whether by car, train, bus, plane, or cruise or charter ship. However, just because there are some concerns to keep in mind...
- What to Expect After Recovery from an Appendectomy
Appendectomy is the term that is used in the medical field to refer to a surgical operation used to remove the appendix. The appendix is a small tube-shaped pouch that is attached to the large intestines. An appendectomy is an emergency operation that is conducted to treat the inflammation of the...
- Dr. David N. Butler M.D.2001 South California Avenue Chicago Illinois 60608
- Dr. David C. Chua MD2900 Oakbrook Hills Road Oak Brook IL 60523
- Dr. Samuel Tesfay M.D.1425 South Main Street Walnut Creek California 94596
- Aman Ali M.D.3309 Panther Creek Drive Springfield Illinois 62711
- Dr. Ilysa R Diamond DO1010 Lake Street Oak Park IL 60301
- Mr. Veslav Stecevic MD5701 Bow Pointe Drive Clarkston Michigan 48346