Dr. Nina N Robinson D.M.D
Dentist | General Practice210 Hartwood Dr Gadsden AL, 35901
Dr. Nina Robinson is a Dentist practicing in Gadsden, AL. Dr. Robinson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Nina N Robinson D.M.D's Practice location
Gadsden, AL 35901Get Direction
GADSDEN, AL 35903Get Direction
Dr. Nina N Robinson D.M.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Robinson
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Dr. Andrew P Brunson D.M.D.311 S 5th St Gadsden AL 35901
- Dr. Joseph W Labbe DMD120 6th Ave Ashville AL 35953
- Dr. Joel David Latham DMD315 Nth 3rd Street Gadsden AL 35901
- Dr. John Allen Davis DMD180 Independent Dr Rainbow City AL 35906
- Dr. Edward M Lindsey, jr. DMD, DABSCD, FAAHD313 S 5th St Gadsden AL 35901
- Dr. Michael David Sims D.M.D.103 Main St E Gadsden AL 35905