Dr. Hana Niebur is a pediatrician practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Niebur is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Niebur diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Niebur can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Hana Niebur M.D.'s Practice location
Tampa, FL 33612 Get Direction
OMAHA, NE 68198 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Hana Niebur M.D. | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Hana Niebur M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- What Are the Most Obvious Symptoms of Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is a condition that causes the inflammation of the appendix. The appendix is a tube around 3½ inch long and extends from the large intestine. It is said that the appendix has a role in gut immunity, but nothing as yet is definite with regard to its function. An individual can live...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Suzanne Salhab 11808 N 56TH ST TEMPLE TERR FL 33617
- Dr. Toni Alexis Richards-rowley M.D. 4343 Lynx Paw Trl Valrico FL 33596
- Jennifer Cohen Takagishi 5802 N 30th St Tampa FL 33610
- Dr. Eugene Edward Hiben M.D. 13389 N 56th St Tampa FL 33617
- Dr. Myrna T Boneta M.D. 14499 N Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa FL 33618
- Dr. Peter Allen Kosoff MD 9406 Balm Riverview Rd Riverview FL 33569