Dr. Ryan Beck is a Chiropractor practicing in Lumberton, NC. Dr. Beck specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Beck seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Ryan Nicholson Beck D.C.'s Practice location
Lumberton, NC 28358 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Ryan Nicholson Beck D.C. | Chiropractor
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Ryan Nicholson Beck D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Dr. Kenneth C Williams D.C. 401 E 3rd St Pembroke NC 28372
- Dr. John Ashley Deese DC 812 Candy Park Rd Pembroke NC 28372
- Dr. Woodrow Wilson Beck CHIROPRACTOR 578 Farringdom Street Lumberton NC 28358
- Mr. Steven Robert Costa D.C. 4914 Fayetteville Road Lumberton NC 28358
- Dr. Sherwood Forest Hinson D.C. 401 E 3rd St Pembroke NC 28372
- Dr. Lori Beck Blackley DC 578 Farringdom Street Lumberton NC 28358