Dr. Benjamin Ramey is a Chiropractor practicing in Salem, KY. Dr. Ramey specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Ramey seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Benjamin David Ramey D.C's Practice location
Salem, KY 42078Get Direction
NELSONVILLE, OH 45764Get Direction
Dr. Benjamin David Ramey D.C's reviewsWrite Review
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Dr. Jacob Ryan Quint D.C.1665 Oak Park Blvd. Calvert City KY 42029
- Dr. Mary Lee ann Fowler D.C.830 E Bellville St Marion KY 42064
- Ryan Anthony Frailey DCRr 1 Box 110c Elizabethtown IL 62931
- Dr. Charles Epstein D.C.5131 Us Highway 62 Calvert City KY 42029
- Dr. Lisa A Tack D.C.5131 Us Highway 62 Calvert City KY 42029
- Dr. Bric A Steward DCRural Route 1 Elizabethtown IL 62931