Dr. Ashley Jorge is a speech language pathologist practicing in WOODSTOCK, GA. Dr. Jorge specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Jorge evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Jorge helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Ashley Jorge SLP's Practice location
WOODSTOCK, GA 30188 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Ashley Jorge SLP | Speech-Language Pathologist
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Ashley Jorge SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
Nearby Speech-Language Pathologists
- Valerie S Rapowitz M.S.,C.C.C.,SLP 1593 ASHEFORDE DR MARIETTA GA 30068
- Sharon Ferguson MS CCC-SLP 866 JOHNSON FERRY RD MARIETTA GA 30068
- Sarah Elizabeth Hussung MS CFY SLP 4438 SUGAR MAPLE DR NW ACWORTH GA 30101
- Jessica Williams CCC-SLP 241 W WIEUCA RD NE ATLANTA GA 30342
- Ms. Alicia J Curry M.A.T., M.S. 1442 DRESDEN DR NE BROOKHAVEN GA 30319
- Mrs. Laura Mcpherson M.S., CCC-SLP 3950 COBB PKWY NW STE 801 ACWORTH GA 30101