Dr. Dai-trang Le is a cardiologist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Le specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Le also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Yale School of Medicine 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Noninvasive prediction of ultimate infarct size at the time of acute coronary occlusion based on the extent and magnitude of collateral-derived myocardial blood flow.
- Perfusion versus function: the ischemic cascade in demand ischemia: implications of single-vessel versus multivessel stenosis.
- Dobutamine versus dipyridamole for inducing reversible perfusion defects in chronic multivessel coronary artery stenosis.
- A1-receptor blockade: a novel approach for assessing myocardial viability in chronic ischemic cardiomyopathy.
- Effects of nitroglycerin on erythrocyte rheology and oxygen unloading: novel role of S-nitrosohemoglobin in relieving myocardial ischemia.
- [Nitroglycerine promotes myocardial oxygen metabolism and regional cardiac function in vivo].
- Post-ischaemic myocardial dysfunction (stunning) results from myofibrillar oedema.
- [Assessment of direct effects of dobutamine on coronary microcirculation with myocardial contrast echocardiography: comparison with adenosine].
- Detection of coronary stenosis with myocardial contrast echocardiography using regadenoson, a selective adenosine A2A receptor agonist.
- Anti-inflammatory and pro-angiogenic effects of beta blockers in a canine model of chronic ischemic cardiomyopathy: comparison between carvedilol and metoprolol.
- High molecular weight chitosan derivative polymeric micelles encapsulating superparamagnetic iron oxide for tumor-targeted magnetic resonance imaging.
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
Dai-trang Elizabeth Le MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
Dai-trang Elizabeth Le MD's reviewsWrite Review
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- What is the DASH diet?
DASH, or Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension, is a flexible eating plan developed by experts to lower blood pressure. Although the diet was developed for people with hypertension, it was found to be effective in losing weight, and also in reducing diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and other health...
- Taurine Reduces the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease in Women
For women with high cholesterol, incorporating taurine into the diet can reduce the risk of heart diseases.According to the European Journal of Nutrition, it is revealed that taurine, the amino acid found in high amounts in poultry, meat, and in other food products, is highly useful and works as a...
- Diagnosing Heart Palpitations
What are heart palpitations?Heart palpitations are when you start feeling your own heart beating. You will feel as if your heart is beating too fast, slow, forcefully, or irregularly. You will feel as if you missed a beat. The frequency and severity of heart palpitations will vary from one person to...
- Pain that Requires Prompt Medical Attention
The following are a list of different painful experiences that one must seek medical attention for:Severe headache“If headache is accompanied by a cold, it could be sinus headache”, says Sandra Fryhofer, MD, MACP, spokeswoman for the American College of Physicians. If the headache is severe and...
- The Diabetic's Connection to Heart Disease
Many already know that diabetes has a deep connection with heart disease, but a lot aren't sure about why or how. However, according to several studies, high blood glucose levels are a key contributor to this connection. High levels of blood glucose, or sugar, will often result in damage to the...
- Bradley Titus M.D.10201 SE Main Street Portland Oregon 97216
- Emilia Arden D.O.349 SE 7th Avenue Hillsboro OR 97123
- Naji M Hamdan M.D.349 SE 7th Avenue Hillsboro OR 97123
- Joaquin Emeterio Cigarroa M.D.3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Scott Chadderdon MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Steven J Riley M.D.1111 Ne 99th Ave Portland OR 97220