Dr. Iris Ortiz gonzalez is a Dentist practicing in Goodfellow Afb, TX. Dr. Ortiz gonzalez specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Iris Belmar Ortiz gonzalez D.M.D.'s Practice location
Goodfellow Afb, TX 76908 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Iris Belmar Ortiz gonzalez D.M.D. | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Iris Belmar Ortiz gonzalez D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Jack Lloyd Lewright, Jr 2520 Southland Blvd San Angelo TX 76904
- Dr. Carl Dee Mcgill DDS 2102 Pecos Street San Angelo TX 76901
- Dr. Douglas Franklin Chitsey D.D.S. 3419 Johnson Ave San Angelo TX 76904
- Dr. Harold Raymond Reel DDS 1325 S. Bryant Blvd. San Angelo TX 76903
- Dr. Charles Monroe Webb DDS DENTISTRY 324 E Harris San Angelo TX 76903
- Dr. Jay Edward Fandel D.M.D. 5618 Woodbine Ln San Angelo TX 76904