Dr. Michael Joseph Thesing MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)330 N Main St Dayton Obgyn Inc Dayton OH, 45459
Dr. Michael Thesing is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Dayton, OH. Dr. Thesing specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Thesing can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Thesing can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1986
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Robotic Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
- Vaginal Prolapse
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Stress Incontinence
Dr. Michael Joseph Thesing MD's Practice location
Dayton, OH 45459Get Direction
WILMINGTON, OH 45177Get Direction
Dr. Michael Joseph Thesing MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thesing
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- What Is a Sitz Bath: Benefits and Pain Relief
A sitz bath, which is derived from the German word "sitzen", which means "to sit", is a bathing process in warm shallow water to relieve pain or any itching in the perineum. Sitz baths can be done as part of one's personal hygiene, or it can be done as part of a treatment process for an existing...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- C-Sections Can Be Risky for Premature Babies
A recent study shows that smaller babies have an increased risk of breathing troubles when delivered early by C-sections compared to babies who are delivered vaginally. Many times, the reasons for the slower rate of growth of the baby are not known. Some common causes of the baby being small include...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- Breast Cancer: Signs, Symptoms, and Diagnosis
Breast cancer is the second most common cause of cancer related deaths in women. If breast cancer is diagnosed early, you are more likely to have a better outcome. So, it is always best to know the common signs and symptoms of breast cancer. Most women suffering with breast cancer may not show any...
- David Nicholson D.O.4120 West Franklin Street Bellbrook Ohio 45305
- Dr. Stuart Alan Weprin M.D.3533 Southern Blvd Dayton OH 45429
- Dr. Steven R Lindheim MD2123 Auburn Ave Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Heather Lynn scott Pulaski MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45219
- Dr. Kamlesh Chhabildas Sanghvi M.D.6310 N Main St Dayton OH 45415
- Dr. William J Rush M.D.2200 Philadelphia Dr Dayton OH 45406