Dr. Mark Jacobson practices Periodontics in New York, NY. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Jacobson has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Jacobson provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Education and Training
SUNY Buffalo B.A. 1977
Stony Brook University School of Dentistry D.D.S. 1981
- All-on-4 Dental Implants
- Clear Correct Braces
- Dental Checkups
- Dental Crowns And Dental Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Dental Veneers And Dental Laminate
- Dentures And Partial Dentures
- Emergency Dentist
- Full Mouth Dental Reconstruction
- Kid's Dentistry
- Laser Dentistry
- Root Canal Treatment
- Sedation Dentistry
- Smile Makeover
- Teeth Whitening
- Zoom Teeth Whitening
- Professional MemberPeriodontal Society
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineGeneral Dentistry
Mark Nathan Jacobson DDS's Practice location
New York, NY 10017 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mark Nathan Jacobson DDS | Periodontist | Periodontics
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mark Nathan Jacobson DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Crohn's Disease Could Delay Bowel Cancer Diagnosis
Abdominal pain, frequent and recurring diarrhea, blood in the stool, and problematic bowel movements are all common symptoms for those suffering from Crohn’s disease. Unfortunately, they are also identical symptoms with those of bowel cancer, which can be one of the hardest cancers to diagnose in...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hydroclectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is aimed to treat or remove hydrocele. A hydrocele is a fluid-filled balloon that is formed around the testicle. It is a normal thing for males to have a thin layer of fluid around the testicle. This fluid is periodically produced and drained to prevent...
- Bronchitis – Signs, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Bronchitis?Bronchitis is an inflammation of the lining of the bronchial tubes. Bronchial tubes carry the air to and from the lungs.The disease can be either acute or chronic:...
- What Are The Signs of Bronchitis?
The human respiratory tract starts at the nose and mouth and extends down to the lungs. Air that we breathe in passes through the nasal passages, down the trachea, into some branched tubes called bronchial tubes or bronchi and then into the alveoli or air sacs in the lungs. The respiratory tract is...
- What are the Risks of an Appendectomy?
Sometimes the appendix develops complications. When that happens, the patient usually experiences intense pain in the lower abdomen. This requires immediate medical attention to prevent the appendix from bursting. This whole emergency condition is known as appendicitis.Appendicitis refers to the...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dmitry Kucher DDS 349 E Northfield Rd Livingston New Jersey 07039
- Dr. Edward Gottesman D.D.S. 218 E 61st St New York NY 10065
- Dr. Michael Reshad DDS 433 East 56th St New York NY 10022
- Dr. Dennis P. Tarnow D.D.S. 150 E 58th St New York NY 10155
- Dr. Frank Celenza DDS 880 Fifth Ave New York NY 10021
- Dr. Scott P. Schechter DDS 765 Un Plz New York NY 10017