Dr. Mark Jacobson practices Periodontics in New York, NY. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Jacobson has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Jacobson provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Education and Training
SUNY Buffalo B.A. 1977
Stony Brook University School of Dentistry D.D.S. 1981
- All-on-4 Dental Implants
- Clear Correct Braces
- Dental Checkups
- Dental Crowns And Dental Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Dental Veneers And Dental Laminate
- Dentures And Partial Dentures
- Emergency Dentist
- Full Mouth Dental Reconstruction
- Kid's Dentistry
- Laser Dentistry
- Root Canal Treatment
- Sedation Dentistry
- Smile Makeover
- Teeth Whitening
- Zoom Teeth Whitening
- Professional MemberPeriodontal Society
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine General Dentistry
Mark Nathan Jacobson DDS's Practice location
New York, NY 10017Get Direction
Mark Nathan Jacobson DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- All About Addison's Disease
What is Addison’s disease?One of the ways in which the body maintains proper balance is by using certain chemical messengers called as hormones. This done so to regulate various functions in the body. There is a small adrenal gland present above each kidney. These glands work to produce hormones,...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Dengue Fever?
Entry Point: The Proboscis Prick of the Aedes MosquitoIn Dengue fever, the human body plays host to a virus that is carried by the Aedes mosquito species. The infection occurs when mosquito saliva is mixed with harmful viruses in the bloodstream. The virus then goes through stages of overcoming the...
- A Girl's Guide to Food
Food and drink can be tempting. It's easy to become so concerned about what you eat that it could get difficult to actually enjoy what you're eating! An effective diet consists of foods that are tasty, filling, and good for you. Fad diets are popular for a reason, and this is because they get...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Michael Reshad DDS433 East 56th St New York NY 10022
- Dr. Gary Mark Rosenblatt D.M.D.187 Millburn Ave Millburn NJ 07041
- Dr. Dennis P. Tarnow D.D.S.150 East 58th Street New York New York 10155
- Dr. Alexander J Corsair DMD364 Merrick Road Rockville Centre NY 11570
- Amandeep Kaur D.D.S.80 Middleneck Rd Roslyn NY 11576
- Dr. James A. Alongi D.M.D.68-35 Fresh Pond Road Ridgewood New York 11385