Dr. Stephen Oneal is a Dentist practicing in Bryan, TX. Dr. Oneal specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Stephen J Oneal DDS's Practice location
Dr. Stephen J Oneal DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Oneal
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Christopher King Cashion DDS1605 Rock Prairie Rd College Station TX 77845
- Dr. Jennifer Ann Hathaway D.D.S.1719 Broadmoor Dr Bryan TX 77802
- Ashley L Farrar DDS1509 Emerald Pkwy College Station TX 77845
- Dr. Michael Keith Reece D.D.S.1615 Barak Ln Bryan TX 77802
- Dr. Robert M. Lasell D.D.S.1605 Rock Prairie Rd College Station TX 77845
- Dr. Thomas Henry Davis D.D.S.402 Tarrow St College Station TX 77840