Dr. Kerry Kuehl is an internist practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Kuehl specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kuehl provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Failure to diagnose congenital heart disease in infancy.
- Should a school honor a student's DNR order?
- Promoting Healthy Lifestyles: Alternative Models' Effects (PHLAME).
- Drug testing athletes to prevent substance abuse: background and pilot study results of the SATURN (Student Athlete Testing Using Random Notification) study.
- The PHLAME firefighters' study: feasibility and findings.
- A cluster of hypoplastic left heart malformation in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Outcomes of a prospective trial of student-athlete drug testing: the Student Athlete Testing Using Random Notification (SATURN) study.
- Cholesterol screening in childhood. Targeted versus universal approaches.
- Effective cholesterol lowering in children in a pediatric office setting.
- Young women's anterior cruciate ligament injuries: an expanded model and prevention paradigm.
- Long-term effects of a worksite health promotion program for firefighters.
- Review of the efficacy and tolerability of the diclofenac epolamine topical patch 1.3% in patients with acute pain due to soft tissue injuries.
- Worksite health promotion in six varied US sites: beta testing as a needed translational step.
- The PHLAME (Promoting Healthy Lifestyles: Alternative Models' Effects) firefighter study: testing mediating mechanisms.
- Cherry juice targets antioxidant potential and pain relief.
- High Cholesterol
- Legacy Emmanuel Hosp & Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Legacy Emmanuel Hospital and Med Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital and Health Center Program
Dr. Kerry Stephen Kuehl MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97239Get Direction
Dr. Kerry Stephen Kuehl MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kuehl
- Lose Weight While Sitting at Your Desk
People with sedentary, desk bound jobs could be helped by portable pedaling exercise machine, says a new study. These exercise machines will help them to counter the effects of sedentary jobs, according to the researchers.In this study 18 full-time workers were provided with a portable...
- Diets can Determine the Way You Look
Have you ever looked in the mirror and questioned your age? Are you younger than you look? Blame your diet!Aging is an inevitable natural process, and the latest nutraceuticals created to make you look younger aren't always effective. An unhealthy diet can encourage the aging process, which can make...
- How to Get Rid of Hiccups
Hiccups refer to the sudden spasms of the diaphragm, the muscle present at the base of the lungs that separates the chest and abdomen. These spasms result in the closure of the vocal cords, which produces the characteristic ‘hic’ sound of hiccups. Fortunately these bothersome contractions are...
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- Bhavya H. Gopalagowda400 Northeast Mother Joseph Place Vancouver Washington 98664
- Dr. Marcia J. Dunham M.D.500 NE Multnomah Street Portland Oregon 97232
- M. Louis Blettel5559 SW 85th Avenue Portland Oregon 97225
- Dr. Mary M. Meyer M.D.2330 NW Flanders Street Portland Oregon 97210
- Thomas Robert Dunham2611 Northwest Mill Pond Road Portland Oregon 97229
- Dr. Myrna Casono MD8375 South West Beaverton Hillsdale High Portland Oregon 97225