Dr. Marie Cipollo is a Chiropractor practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Cipollo specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Cipollo seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Marie Mendoza Cipollo DC's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85719Get Direction
Dr. Marie Mendoza Cipollo DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Dr. Sophie Jacob DC4713 North 1st Avenue Tucson Arizona 85718
- Dr. Tim J. Harrigan D.C.6015 E. Grant Rd. Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Scott Andrew Bentson D.C.5602 E 5th St Tucson AZ 85711
- Dr. Gary A Auerbach DC2730 N. Pantano Road Tucson AZ 85715
- Dr. Michelle Renee Rupe-switzer D.C.927 N Swan Rd Tucson AZ 85711
- Dr. Richard Casabona D.C.7562 N La Cholla Blvd Tucson AZ 85741