Dr. Brian Cotter is a Chiropractor practicing in Worcester, MA. Dr. Cotter specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Cotter seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Brian Timothy Cotter D.C.'s Practice location
Worcester, MA 01602Get Direction
Dr. Brian Timothy Cotter D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Dr. Allan D Hughes D.C.121 Millbury Ave Millbury MA 01527
- Dr. Stephen J Nault DC33 Oak Ave Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Anthony S Rainka D.C.188 Worcester Providence Tpke Sutton MA 01590
- Dr. Tamara Leigh Palmer D.C114 Water St Milford MA 01757
- Dr. Timothy William Gallagher DC54 William Street Leominster MA 01453
- Dr. James Edward Vargas D.C.1 W. Boylston St. Worcester MA 01605