Dr. Grzegorz Obara is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Obara specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Georgia State University Chemistry
Akademia Med- Ul M Curie- Gdansk- Poland Medical Degree 1979
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Cancer Care
- MemberAmerican Society of Clinical Oncology
- MemberAmerican Society of Hematology
- MemberClark County Medical Society
- MemberNevada Oncology Society
- MemberNevada State Medical Association
- Lutheran Medical CenterInternal Medicine
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Case Western Reserve UniversityHematology/Oncology
Experience & Accolades
- Medical OncologistComprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada
Dr. Grzegorz Obara MD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Grzegorz Obara MD | Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Grzegorz Obara MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Obara
- Seven-year-old Lymphoma Ninja Warrior Fights Through 500 Days of Chemo
In some ways, Von Kleiv is an ordinary 7-year-old boy. He goes to Welch Elementary School in Dover, Delaware. He’s in second grade. He’s getting into karate, and just broke his first wooden board at his first demonstration. People know him as a boy warrior with a strong spirit. He is optimistic,...
- Roles of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
The National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) is a nonprofit, cancer advocacy organization that is located just outside of Washington D.C. To date, it is the oldest survivor-led cancer advocacy organization in the United States.The NCCS represents millions of Americans who share a common...
- Can Multiple Myeloma be Asymptomatic?
Early treatment for persons suffering from multiple myeloma that is asymptomatic may not be beneficial. The initial stages for multiple myeloma do not show symptoms, and this is known as being asymptomatic.The treatment for persons with asymptomatic multiple myeloma should be deferred up to when the...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Touchdown For Lymphoma: Two Teams Put Rivalry Aside For a Cause
Everyone knows that some rivalries can get pretty heated - especially when sports are involved. However, two football teams recognize that there is something more important - supporting a girl with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Although she was a cheerleader for the football team, they are now turning the...
- Dr. Fadi Braiteh M.D. 3730 S Eastern Ave Las Vegas NV 89169
- Dr. Delva P. Deauna-Limayo M.D. 1 Breakthrough Way Las Vegas NV 89135
- Dr. Mary ann Allison MD 1505 Wigwam Pkwy Henderson NV 89074
- Dr. Heather J Allen MD 3730 S Eastern Ave Las Vegas NV 89169
- Dr. Anthony Vu Nguyen MD 1505 Wigwam Pkwy Henderson NV 89074
- Dr. Anuradha Thummala MD 7445 Peak Drive Las Vegas NV 89128