Dr. Grzegorz Obara MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology3730 S Eastern Ave Las Vegas NV, 89109
Dr. Grzegorz Obara is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Obara specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Akademia Med- Ul M Curie- Gdansk- Poland Medical Degree 1979
Georgia State University Chemistry
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Cancer Care
- MemberAmerican Society of Clinical Oncology
- MemberAmerican Society of Hematology
- MemberClark County Medical Society
- MemberNevada Oncology Society
- MemberNevada State Medical Association
- Lutheran Medical Center Internal Medicine
- Case Western Reserve University Hematology/Oncology
Experience & Accolades
- Medical OncologistComprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada
Dr. Grzegorz Obara MD's Practice location
Dr. Grzegorz Obara MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Obara
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- What Are Lymphocytes?
A lymphocyte is a type of white blood cell (WBC) that has a significant function in the body's immune system. Lymphocytes function by properly responding to infectious microorganisms and other foreign invaders in the body. Lymphocytes can work alone, but some of them are also capable of...
- Can Multiple Myeloma be Asymptomatic?
Early treatment for persons suffering from multiple myeloma that is asymptomatic may not be beneficial. The initial stages for multiple myeloma do not show symptoms, and this is known as being asymptomatic.The treatment for persons with asymptomatic multiple myeloma should be deferred up to when the...
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- Seven-year-old Lymphoma Ninja Warrior Fights Through 500 Days of Chemo
In some ways, Von Kleiv is an ordinary 7-year-old boy. He goes to Welch Elementary School in Dover, Delaware. He’s in second grade. He’s getting into karate, and just broke his first wooden board at his first demonstration. People know him as a boy warrior with a strong spirit. He is optimistic,...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Dr. Delva P. Deauna-Limayo M.D.1 Breakthrough Way Las Vegas Nevada 89135
- Oscar B Goodman MD PHD9280 W Sunset Rd Las Vegas NV 89148
- Dr. Anuradha Thummala MD7445 Peak Drive Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Mary ann Allison MD1505 Wigwam Parkway, Suite 130 Henderson NV 89074
- Dr. Heather J Allen MD3730 S Eastern Avenue Las Vegas NV 89169
- Mr. Steven W Yates M.D.2610 Aberdeen Blvd Gastonia NC 28054