Dr. Eugene Heller is an internist practicing in Melville, NY. Dr. Heller specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Heller provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Yeshiva University 1959
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Maimonides Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases; Yale New Haven Hosp, Internal Medicine; Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Eugene Heller M.D.'s Practice location
Melville, NY 11747Get Direction
Melville, NY 11747Get Direction
Dr. Eugene Heller M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...
- Walk Your Way to a Healthy Life
Walking is one of the simplest forms of exercise and does not require any equipment, other than a pair of good shoes.Julia Valentour, MS, exercise physiologist and program coordinator for the American Council on Exercise, suggests that exercise doesn't have to be hard to be very effective. If a...
- What are Electronic Cigarettes?
First introduced in China, E-cigarettes, or electronic cigarettes, are devices that make nicotine vapors for inhaling. It is battery powered, and is a popular choice for people who do not want to inhale smoke that is in normal cigarettes. It is considered as an alternative for tobacco lovers as the...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- What Is a Drug Interaction?
IntroductionAccording to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 20,000 deaths annually happen due to unintentional drug poisoning. Moreover, the US Food and Drug Administration stated that four or more prescribed medications are concurrently taken by 40 percent of Americans,...
- Is Hair Dye Safe?
Dying one's hair is a common routine for men and women who experience changes in the color of their hair as they age. Although long-term safety of these products are not clear, there are some precautionary measures to be followed while using a dye.One should consider the following before dying his...
- Dr. Brent Baboolal M.D.85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. Francisco Aquino Espino M.D. Plainview New York 11803
- Ms. Christine Jankowski M.D.530 Hicksville Rd Bethpage New York 11714
- Dr. John J. Asheld M.D.1201 George Road North Bellmore New York 11710
- Ms. Dorit Ben-Moha DO1097 Old Country Road Plainview New York 11803
- Dr. Cristian Harghel M.D.220-41 Union Tpke Oakland Gardens New York 11364