Dr. Alan L Stephens MD
Plastic Surgeon11141 Parkview Plaza Dr Suite 300 Fort Wayne IN, 46845
Dr. Alan Stephens is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Stephens specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1988
Indiana University School of Medicine 1988
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Skin Cancer
- Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Plastic Surgery; Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, General Surgery
- Loyola University 1989
- Loyola University Medical Center Program
Dr. Alan L Stephens MD's Practice location
KALAMAZOO, MI 49024Get Direction
Dr. Alan L Stephens MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stephens
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- Everything You Need to Know About Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is surgical procedure which specializes in the reconstruction and repair of damaged skin and tissue. Tissue damage can be caused by injury, surgery or any birth abnormality. The main goal of plastic surgery is to restore the shape and function of damaged skin, making it look more...
- Everything You Need to Know About Breast Augmentation
What is breast augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgery that restores or increases breast volume using saline implants, silicone gel or fat transfer.Augmentation mammoplasty is another term for breast augmentation.Breast augmentation will:...
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- Dr. James R. Miller M.D.9500 Mentor Ave Mentor OH 44060
- Dr. Robert Nicholas Severinac M.D.10020 Dupont Circle Ct Fort Wayne IN 46825
- Dr. Joseph M Mlakar MD10215 Auburn Park Dr Fort Wayne IN 46825
- Dr. Brian J Lee MD7910 W Jefferson Blvd Fort Wayne IN 46804
- Dr. Guy Gerald Crevecoeur MD11141 Parkview Plaza Dr Fort Wayne IN 46845
- Dr. Matthew E Shambaugh MD11141 Parkview Plaza Dr Fort Wayne IN 46845