John De luna is a physical therapist practicing in Hagerstown, MD. John De luna specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, John De luna can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. John De luna will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
John Christopher De luna's Practice location
Hagerstown, MD 21740 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With John Christopher De luna | Physical Therapist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
John Christopher De luna's reviewsWrite Review
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
Nearby Physical Therapists
- Eileen A. Anderson PT 20500 Seneca Meadows Pkwy Germantown MD 20876
- Dr. Justin George Bobby DPT, CSCS 123 N Main St Mercersburg PA 17236
- Mr. Waheed S Baksh MD 190 Campus Blvd Winchester VA 22601
- Mrs. Maria P Brown P.T. 188 Eastern Blvd N Hagerstown MD 21740
- Susan Abbott PHYSICAL THERAPIST 11110 Medical Campus Rd Hagerstown MD 21742
- Ms. Brenda Riley-gipe P.T.,CST 225 Emory Ln Fairfield PA 17320