Dr. Abdullah Kamara is an internist practicing in Brooksville, FL. Dr. Kamara specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Kamara provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Ibadan, Coll of Med, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria 1981
Eberhard Karls University Tuebingen Faculty of Medicine 1981
Eberhard Karls University Tuebingen Faculty of Medicine
University of Ibadan College of Medicine 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Vascular Disease
- Carilion Hlth Sys, Internal Medicine
- University of Virginia Affiliated Hospitals 1992
- Carilion Clinic
Dr. Abdullah Kamara MD, FACP's Practice location
Brooksville, FL 34613Get Direction
ST PETERSBURG, FL 33702Get Direction
Dr. Abdullah Kamara MD, FACP's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kamara
- Should I Receive a Flu Shot this Year?
The common flu, or influenza, is an illness that affects about 20% of the population throughout the country every year. This seemingly harmless virus may lead to a number of health complications, which can be life threatening. Flu shots are one of the most efficient ways to prevent this viral...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis a Genetic Disorder?
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system turns against the body's healthy cells. In people with Hashimoto’s disease, their immune system attacks the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is a small gland located at the base of the neck just below the Adam's apple....
- How Is Bronchitis Differentiated from Other Chest Infections?
Bronchial tubes are the airways through which air travels and reaches the lungs. The inflammation of these bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. The inflammation is more often caused by a viral infection, smoke, dust, or other irritants.Bronchitis may be due to a chest infection, inflammation of...
- Young Athletes and Heat-Related Illnesses
Simple measures will help to prevent heat-related illnesses in young athletes while exercising in the heat. According to American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), heat-related illness such as heat exhaustion and heat stroke can be prevented in young athletes just the same way as in adults. One of the...
- Dr. Gunwant S Dhaliwal M.D.6329 State Rlad 54 New Port Richey FL 34653
- Yamitza Cordero Ferrer5350 Spring Hill Dr. Spring Hill Fl 34606
- Dr. Ian Adam MS, MD, FACP5323 Grand Blvd. New Port Richey Florida 34652
- Dr. Calin V Pop MD4215 Rachel Boulevard Spring Hill FL 34607
- Dr. Christine M Behan M.D.14153 Yosemite Dr Hudson FL 34667
- Dr. Rajyalakshmi Kolli M.D34 Seven Hills Dr Spring Hill FL 34609