Dr. Lauren Mc govern is a pediatrician practicing in Salisbury, MD. Dr. Mc govern is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mc govern diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mc govern can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Dr. Lauren M Mc govern MD's Practice location
Salisbury, MD 21801Get Direction
Dr. Lauren M Mc govern MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Age of Conception May Affect Child's Social Development, Study Says
Having a child is a life-changing event for anyone, and many couples discuss if they want children and when they want to have them. Many couples choose to wait until much later in their lives to have any children, and this can potentially effect certain aspects of their child's life. Today we will...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Dr. Amudha Boopathi M.D.,21444 carmean Way Georgetown DE - Delaware 19947
- Dr. William Anthony Strott MD1205 Pemberton Dr Salisbury MD 21801
- Dr. Ephrem Daniel M.D.12145 Elm St Princess Anne MD 21853
- Dr. Sharon Andrea Mcfayden eyo MD1205 Pemberton Salisbury MD 21801
- Dr. Lucy Y Evangelista MD.105 Pine Bluff Rd Salisbury MD 21801
- Dr. Harry A Lehman M.D.411 N Shipley St Seaford DE 19973