Dr. Jordan Whatley is a pediatrician practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Whatley is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Whatley diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Whatley can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
New York University School of Medicine
Dr. Jordan Whatley M.D.'s Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90095Get Direction
Dr. Jordan Whatley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- The Burden of ADHD
Although a child might not feel any different after being diagnosed with ADHD, the diagnosis truly affects his or her parents. For parentsYou will probably require special training by a specialist in ADHD to learn how to cope with your child’s condition. The specialist who diagnosed your child...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy?
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- What is Diaper Rash?
Diaper rash is a skin problem that develops in the area beneath the diaper. Appearance of this condition ranges from irritated, reddish skin to pimples and blisters in the diaper area. In mild cases, the skin will be slightly reddish in color and warm to touch. For some infants, it appears in the...
- Mrs. Flor L. Borrero MD4163 Clyde Park Avenue Wyoming Michigan 49509
- Dr. Ayse Pinar Cemeroglu MD230 Michigan Street Grand Rapids Michigan 49503
- Dr. Robert Mackinder MD3271 Clear Vista Ct Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525
- Dr. Karen L Garibaldi MD6105 Wilson Ave Sw Grandville MI 49418
- Dr. Anita Marie Vanderstelt D.O.7686 Georgetown Center Dr Jenison MI 49428
- Dr. Stephen Macedo MD3271 Clear Vista Ct Ne Grand Rapids MI 49525